McMullen Party of 4

Posted by Anna | 3/28/2009 |

When you hear the hostess call your name after waiting for 30 minutes, are you excited to get to proceed to a great meal and service? When you have guest over to your home, when they walk into the door of your home do they feel the same way? In essence their drive over is the same as waiting in the lobby of a restaurant. Is your home full of savory sweet smells and warm welcomes? This blog is a about what I feel is one of my strongest attributes, Hospitality.
Hospitality is not only sharing with others but it brings a sense of purpose to what you do in life. Hospitality is something that makes people feel welcome and nourished at the same time.
Come with me as we walk through the gift of hospitality together. Maybe you feel you don’t have that gift, or maybe you desire to learn more about that gift. I will share with you my experiences of how our family has been blessed to share our home and lives with so many through the gift of hospitality and I look forward to hearing how you share hospitality with your family and others.

I can’t wait to get to know you better as our days grow.

Welcome to my home,

Anna